Thursday, January 27, 2011

Marry Me Miu Miu


I am a huge Miu Miu supporter. Huge might even be an understatement; colossal? Massive? Immense?

YOU GET IT.

Despite my devoted attitude to Prada's little sister, the much anticipated Spring 2011 collection left me with mixed feelings.  I loved the pleated panels, the colour blocking, and the garish hollywood inspiration as much as anyone, but something wasn't quite there that I had come to depend on Miu Miu for. It just wasn't pretty enough!

Luckily, this dreamy video gave me the sigh of contentment I had been secretly wishing for. THIS is where all the pretty went! 

The Powder Room by Zoe Cassavetes is the first release from Miu Miu's The Women's Tales series.  Various female filmmakers from around the world will each be creating short films depicting their personal fantasies about Miu Miu garments and the women who wear them. I am ecstatic.

More please!

Between Shoe and I

No comments:

Post a Comment